Title: Research Intern
Candidate should have a passion to do research and an interest in current affairs national and international and global affairs.
Graduate student/Bachelor’s degree in Business/Social Sciences/Humanities/International Relations
Candidate should have worked on research projects, content writing, report writing and writing research papers/journals.
Duties and Responsibilities’:
- Well known and familiar with research methods.
- Conducting literature reviews
- Collecting and analyzing data
- Conducting surveys online/ onsite
- Able to work on SPSS, MS Office.
- Have knowledge about current and global affairs
- Should have an inclination towards global affairs, and research on areas such as international relations, world politics, economics etc
- Should have the ability to think critically
- Should have attention to detail
- Should be able to analyze data and draw conclusions
- Should be able to solve research problems
- Command on English in written and verbal communication.
Apply before: 4th June 2018
|Job Category||Research & Corporate Affairs Department|