Obortunity Consulting is looking an enthusiastic Marketing and Communications Intern to join our team and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. Marketing intern will have administrative duties in developing and implementing marketing strategies.
- Planning, developing and implementing effective marketing communication campaigns through targeted calls.
- Respond to queries raised by the client and give them the required responses from the company’s side.
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns.
- Perform market analysis and research on competition.
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks.
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail and web).
- Prepare promotional presentations.
- Help distribute marketing materials.
- Help organize marketing events.
- Hold a bachelor’s degree in preferable management, business administration or any other relevant degree.
- Be able to analyze data and draw conclusions.
- Command on English in written and verbal communication.
- Must be a people’s person who can easily interact and engage with clients.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
|Job Category||Sales and Marketing Department|